Thursday, September 1, 2011

"YELLOW" 6'6" 3wt 2pc Fiberglass Fly Rod

I left that "YELLOW" fiberglass untouched since April this year and I guess it time to finished it off.



I got a couple of old fly reel seats from a local tackle shop when I was browsing around the shop. I was kinda surprised they have these here.


 Lathed the cork grip and installed the reel seat.







  I choose the same color thread for wrapping the guides.


Did a couple of round of the "olive branch" wrap, a new skill that I newly acquired. I have yet to make it perfect and seamless. Think I still needs more practice.


At a glance it really looked like the yellow eagle claw fly rod...


 The completed "YELLOW" one...




** Please visit my classified section if you are interested to get one of this affordable fiberglass fly rod and other fly fishing gears**

No comments:

Post a Comment