Monday, August 22, 2011

Ultralight 3 weight SPIN FLY rod

Mr.Q bought a ready made 2/3wt fiberglass from me and he requested that I built another fly rod with a Tennessee grip on the same blank.

 The blanks

The fly rod was pretty standard but the Tennessee grip is interesting. I used 2 graphite sliding ring for the grip.



The completed rod looks like that...


And I could not believe my eyes when he tagged me on his photos showing me his catches on this rod..

This one was still okay....


Well... these are slightly bigger...



BUT these knock me off my chair!!

I hope he really had fun with the UL rod.

( *Photos courtesy of Mr Qwek Chin Ming )



** Please visit my classified section if you are interested to get one of this affordable fiberglass fly rod and other fly fishing gears**

1 comment: