Friday, September 2, 2011

Light bamboo casting rod

Some of you might have remembered this off set cork handle which I made way back in December last year.


Anyway, I have finally started it .. slow and easy. It took awhile for the trigger reel seat to come as it was out of stock for a few months.

Now, that is the reel seat I was talking about. It looks something like the Megabass Pagani rod except for that wood insert.


After taking the measurement of the top locking nut, the fore grip was shaped and fitted in for a test.



And it was time to do the final shaping of the rear grip..



At the end , it looked something like that.


I finished it off with a rubberized cork for the butt end and a couple layer of U40 cork seal.
That is all for the time being. I still have to get some guides for this rod..


No comments:

Post a Comment