Wednesday, May 30, 2012

JSI St Croix 3S66MLF

This is the 1st rod done in my new 'cave'. I have been busy arranging all my stuffs in my new workshop until at times I can't find the things I am looking for...

This order was placed as early as in February 2012 and I tried to do it up within 2 months but unfortunately I failed, partly due to the shifting but mostly of me looking for perfection. I damaged the rod decal trying to making good the evenness of the epoxy. I had to wait for the decal replacement from St Croix.


This friend of mine fancy the minima reel seat from PacBay. Very nice and light for those who are into skeleton reel seat and wants their rod to be light.


Aluminum deco ring as a transition between the trigger reel seat and EVA rear grip.



After shaping the rear grip and fighting butt.



Test fitting the reel seat and EVA grip.



Original Fuji SiC guides for the rod.



Simple black wrapping with metaliic silver trims to match the aluminum deco ring.


10+1 guide placement



Silver trimmings above EVA rear grip and fighting butt at exposed blank of split butt.



This was the 1st rod decal I damaged during the expoxy process and it costed me 2 weeks of waiting period.



This is the replacement rod decal from St Croix.


And there... it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment