Friday, April 29, 2011

Rod Wrapping Threads and Epoxy

My long wait finally ended today... although it was only 10 days but it seems to me like it was a month.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Diamond II epoxy and some threads from Silvia Davis at  Bullard International.



The threads range from silk threads, metallic threads and Craftman twist. Indeed they have quite a huge color range.

And then, the much heard about Diamond II epoxy...crystal clear thread wrapping epoxy. Many pro rod builder have tested it and I must say  its' testimonials are impressive. Well, I will just have to use it and see for my own eyes..

So, watch out for my rods using this product.



**NOTE**
The author of this blog has no financial interest in Bullard International nor is he a distributor of Bullard International product. What is written here are based on his personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment