Friday, April 25, 2014

CamoED Rod

There has been a backlog as there is a shortage of rod components and I have been kinda busy with my day-job too. Most probably that was one of the reason that not much updates and newly built posting on my blog.

Well, here's one which I built recently with less components. A simple built using Fuji Alconite guide with transparent wrapping. I does not want the guide wrappings to cover up the nice camo patterns on the blank.

This is a 6' CRB X-Camo blank rated at 6-10lb. A very light blank indeed.





The best part was having the same camo design reel seat for this rod. KDPS quicklock with EVA foregrip to  cover up the threaded portion the reel seat.



Fuji Alconite guide with transparent wrap



No thread wrapping at decal area to give a seamless look throughout the whole length of the rod.



Photos of the completed "camoed" rod.







No comments:

Post a Comment