Monday, May 27, 2013

Testing my BAMBOO baitcasting rod

I am not sure if you can still remember this rod which was built 3 years ago.
It was the first bamboo bc I built for me..

If you have no idea what I am talking about , click on this link to refresh your memory.

I have fished with it couple of times and it did not hook up or landed any fish.
As I was clearing some of my stuff on the shelf the other day, I saw this rod at one corner and it does not do any justice to let this rod just sit there.

I clean it up and took it out for a lure casting trip with a friend near my place.
Finally after all these years.... it finally landed not just one but two good size catch....


Snakehead on my bamboo baitcasting rod



Peacock bass on my bamboo baitcasting rod..

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete