Monday, December 31, 2012

Rod for BOB and supposedly the LAST rod for 2012

This is another ex-fast St Croix blank SC3  Light action 4-8lb up for the built.


I must apologise to Bob as it took quite awhile before I do up his rod and this was supposedly the last rod which I am going build for the year 2012.


Handle set up for the rod. Carbon tube insert custom gloss black painted Fuji ACS reel seat with carbon printed hood on KDPS with gold anodize aluminum parts.






Rod decal



Guides lined up pending epoxy.



Wrapping on Fuji SiC guides - before and after epoxy.





........ and where is the rest of the finished rod photos?????

Damn... it was accidentally delete from my iPhone....
I guess I'll just have to wait for Bob to land a fish on it and post me a photo... or some photos.

But a quick preview for him..
He is pairing the rod with a Megabass Zonda ...
.............WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Courtesy of Bob Sharizal

No comments:

Post a Comment