Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fly Guides to bamboo #6

Just dug out a few packs of black colored  fly guides from my drawer this morning as I was searching for some for this rod. I can't remember when I got it but it was there for quite awhile. Dust was already accumulated on its' packing. It's BSNG fly guides which I got from Mudhole many many months ago.

Well, got those and started wrapping. I used Gudebrod Classic Twist Black/Yellow for wrapping and tipped it with black thread. Don't know they named it black/yellow... but it sure don't looked black/yellow to me. Looks more like black/green.



Applied a coat of color preserver on top of the wrapping.

The last time I forget to applied color preserver of the classic twist Black/Yellow, it turned black/brown when I coated it with epoxy.


I finished the guides for the top section and I couldn't find a black tip top for it. ....


Damn.............. I think I need to buy a few of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment